… to Heron House – our newly renovated, detached Victorian house located in the heart of Whitstable’s conservation area, just a short stroll away from the beach and high street.
We’ve spent the last two years completely restoring and extending this lovely period house, creating a comfortable home and relaxing coastal retreat for guests of all ages to enjoy.
Here is what Heron House has to offer:
- Sleeps from 2 to 8 guests plus cot
- 4 bedrooms (2 king, 2 twins that can also be king-bedded)
- 2 bathrooms (including en suite to master bedroom)
- 2 reception rooms
- Extended kitchen & dining area with seating for 8 guests plus highchair
- WiFi and Sky TV (3 sets)
- Nespresso machine & Bose SoundLink
- Travel cot with bedding, high chair & stair gate
- Small landscaped garden with patio dining area & BBQ
- Garden room with daybed and WiFi connection
- Private parking for 1 car
- Pet friendly
** SPECIAL OFFERS **
Please contact us for late availability deals and discounts for longer stays.
We welcome all bookings from small or large groups as rates are tailored to suit and use of the house is very flexible.
For further details and to discuss suitability for your holiday, please contact Julie on 07734 663589 or email us: email@example.com
To check availability/prices and make an enquiry for specific dates, please CLICK HERE.